Sunday, September 30, 2012

Boobie Boot Camp 2012











With Breast Cancer Awareness month starting tomorrow, I will be posting all events that I will be involved in. The first one that I have on my roster is BOOBIE BOOT CAMP, Saturday, October 13th. 
















I have been involved in this camp since my friend Melissa StJoy started it (this will be the 4th year), little did I know that last year I would be on the other end of the spectrum. Melissa started this to raise money to be able to do the Suzan G. Komen 3 day walk which she proudly walks in every year.




I was a supporter before I was a survivor and I will continue to support even more now. 
I would love for each one of you to come out and support the cause. The cost is only $20 and you will have an amazing time being trained by Mr. Shut Up and Train (Rahman Grayson), The First Lady of Fitness (Camille Grayson), and myself along with some of my other Trainer friends. If you cant come to the boot camp please feel free to still donate to the cause at this link. http://www.the3day.org/goto/



HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE! WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT!!


XOXO
JANAE'

FAITHFUL.GRATEFUL.BLESSED.

No comments:

Post a Comment